Town Square Jewelers offers expert jewelry repair with state of the art equipment. We recommend frequent inspections and cleaning of your most cherished pieces, which is always complimentary.
- Rhodium plating
- Polishing and restoration
- Ring sizing and repair
- Bracelet repair
- Laser soldering
- Eye-glass repair
- Tip and prong repair
- Stone setting and tightening
- Pearl stringing
- Watch repair
Jewelry Inspection FAQs:
- Why Should I get an Inspection?
If you want to avoid losing your sentimental pieces’ value, jewelry inspection and cleaning is the only way to assure longevity and be proactive about damage resistance.
- When is it Time for an Inspection?
- In order to guarantee the totality metal integrity of your jewelry, it is imperative to have your most prized pieces examined every 6 months. Our jewelry experts have a trained eye and the necessary magnifying tools to ensure your gems are being handled with utmost care and efficiency. Whether it is simple dirt accumulation or bent prongs, our professional jewelry inspectors have the appropriate equipment and experience to assist you in any capacity.
How Does Our Technology Set Us Apart?
- Rofin Laser Welder – revolutionary equipment enabling impeccable welding without extra fillers or added impurities when soldering precious materials. Greatly improves overall quality of workmanship and saves time!
- Meiji Microscope – produces up to 22.5x magnification bringing to light the finest details of stone setting and repair work, allowing us to work more efficiently with meticulous attention to detail.